Join our Peer Mentorship Network through 100 STRONG
100 STRONG enables the BNAACC and other campus units to share knowledge with students on how to learn together and how to build a sense of community. 100 STRONG is designed to link experiences, encourage mutual respect, and strengthen academics and organizational leadership.
Black & Latinx Summit Planning Committee
The Black & Latinx Summit (BLS) is a student-led summit sponsored by BNAACC and La Casa Cultural Latina. In this committee you will design a two-day summit focused on solidarity and community. The summit is free and open to the public.
Complete the BNAACC Committee Interest Form to join the following committees.
- Black History Month (BHM) Planning Committee
This committee will help inform and plan the BHM programming that BNAACC hosts and will help to build a BHM calender that highlights events happening across campus and in the community.
- Black Congratulatory Planning Committee (Must be a student graduating in the spring, fall or summer of 2024 ).
This committee plans the Black Congratulatory Commencement celebration, selects class speakers, activities for Black Grad Week and decides on the class gifts.
- BNAACC Advisory Committee
This committee will work with BNAACC staff to carry out our mission and vision. They will also serve on one of the other committees listed on this page.
- Ebony Excellence Planning Committee
This committee will plan the end of the year awards banquet hosted by BNAACC.
- Shelley Ambassador Program
This committee is ideal for undergraduate students. Students in this program facilitate prospective student panels and fairs by providing information on their experiences and campus resources to help high school students decide if Illinois is a good fit for them. Get more information.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com.
- All student degree levels, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members are welcome and encouraged to join
- An application is required for the Black Congratulatory committee.